We care about our people and the potential risks associated with our work. We avoid unnecessary risks wherever possible and seek to minimize the impact of our activities on others.
We understand the importance Health & Safety has to play in the workplace and take it very seriously. Nothing is more important than the safety of the people around us. A safer working environment leads to a reduction in quality issues, an improvement in efficiency and eventually (the other important part) an increase in profitability.
our health & safety credentials are…
- All engineers are CSCS qualified
- We are Constructionline accredited
- We are FENSA approved
- We are CHAS registered through an independent assessor
- We carry out CPD training for safe lifting, fire and noise for all our employees on a yearly basis.
- All our Site Managers and Contracts Managers have full CITB qualifications
- We offer a Method Statements specific to each of the projects we are involved with
- Our Health & Safety Officer visits all working sites regularly and conducts tool box talks and carries out Risk Assessments
- All accidents no matter how small are documented and measures taken to prevent potential incidents in the future
- We keep an up to date file of all qualifications of the Sub-Contract Teams we employ including IPAF and PASMA certificates and have achieved 100% full CSCS accreditation
- First Aid training is available to all employees and refresher courses undertaken at regular intervals
- We Work closely with all our customer and suppliers to improve theirs and our Health & Safety Performance